Pages

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

"An" and "A"

Learning intention - LI: To use “an” in front of words beginning with a vowel sound (a, e, i, o, u)

LI: To use “a” in front of words beginning with consonant sounds (the opposite of vowel sounds).
What did I learn - I learned how to use an and a. An is for the vowels sounds. A is for the consonant sounds.

How did I learn - I have to make a doc and copy and paste the work on our LS1 website and on our group slides.


  • Put “a” or “an” in front of the words.
    • Mere had an egg and a banana for breakfast.
    • Gran bought me a chocolate and an ice-cream.
    • We have an orange and a lemon tree in our garden.
    • an octopus is bigger than a crab.
    • It took me a hour to draw a picture of a horse.
    • It is an honour to work with such a great man.

No comments:

Post a Comment